Ethos Dental Centre, Shop 5 Ringwood Square Shopping Centre, Ringwood 3134 | (03) 9870 9297
Some Useful forms to save time
Medical History Update Form (docx)Download
THOUGHTS OF YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD DENTIST IN RINGWOOD
Ethos dental in Ringwood cares about its patients. Thats why when we see or think of something that we feel that our patients need to know about, we put our pen to paper and start writing. This is a blog on all things dental, be it dental hygiene, cosmetic dentistry ideas or just plain good habits!
October 30, 2018 After Care, General Dentistry
One of the biggest problems for not going to the dentist is dental anxiety and it is common. We all know that no one likes to go to the dentist but it is a must.
Dental anxiety affects many people and the reason behind anxiety can be vary of things from a bad past experience to the fear of needles and drilling sounds. However, not overcoming the anxiety can lead to further dental problems if leaving it for too long.
Here at Ethos Dental Centre, we understand patients can have anxiety and we like to make our patients feel comfortable as comfort is part of our moto.
We provide many solutions to help with being anxious:
– Taking the time to listen to patients about their concerns and the cause of the anxiety
– Talking to the patient every step of the way and educating/ explaining the procedure
– Breakthrough equipment to reduce or eliminate the pain
– An experienced dentist that is open and communicate with the patients
– Pain and anxiety relief through techniques such as happy gas
- All Posts
- After Care
- cosmetic dentistry
- Ethos Dental Ringwood
- General Dentistry
- Orthodontics tools