Ethos Dental Centre, Shop 5 Ringwood Square Shopping Centre, Ringwood 3134 | (03) 9870 9297
Some Useful forms to save time
Medical History Update Form (docx)Download
THOUGHTS OF YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD DENTIST IN RINGWOOD
Ethos dental in Ringwood cares about its patients. Thats why when we see or think of something that we feel that our patients need to know about, we put our pen to paper and start writing. This is a blog on all things dental, be it dental hygiene, cosmetic dentistry ideas or just plain good habits!
May 1, 2018 Ethos Dental Ringwood, General Dentistry
- DO brush! Twice a day – this sounds like common sense but don’t get lazy! At Ethos dental at Ringwood, this is the number 1 cause we see of dental problems.
- DON’T brush….TOO HARD! – Harder is not better, you may grind your enamel off and it’s not making your teeth whiter. We can help make your teeth whiter!
- DO Floss – this is even more important that brushing – you do not want that piece of chicken rotting in your teeth – if you like Ethos Dental at Ringwood can help you with a major clean!
- DO go to your dentist, hopefully that’s Ethos Dental at Ringwood! – for your check ups and don’t put them off – saving some time now can cost you a lot of money later!
- Don’t chew pens! – or anything which is not food! Gum is the exception here!
- DON’T drink coffee, tea, or soft drinks. Okay we get that this is not realistic, so when you drink these, rinse after or use a straw to protect your teeth from too much exposure!
We hope this helps as we want to see you less, but on schedule when it’s time to come in!
We care for all our patients, when you come to Ethos Dental, the home of dental care in Ringwood, we won’t rest until you are 100% comfortable and your smile is amazing!
- All Posts
- After Care
- cosmetic dentistry
- Ethos Dental Ringwood
- General Dentistry
- Orthodontics tools